A Paraguay visa is necessary fo all Canadian citizens and permanent residents who want to travel to Paraguay. There are two kinds available; a business visa and a tourist visa. The tourist visa covers leisure visits to the country for people visiting friends and relations or who wish to holiday there. Tourist visas are limited to a fixed period and no business activity is allowed. The business visa covers both business and leisure visits enabling business people to participate in trade, business meetings and exhibitions in the country as well as take a vacation. Business visas do not cover permanent employment. Your Paraguay visa must be obtained before leaving Canada.
You must fulfill certain requirements for a tourist or business visa. Applicants need to have a valid Canadian passport with a minimum of six months remaining validity from the date of their departure. One passport-type photograph must also be submitted with each application.
Embassy of Paraguay
151 Slater Street, Suite 501,
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5H3 Canada
Tel: (613) 567-1283 & (613) 567-1005
Fax: (613) 567-1679
Email: [email protected]
What we do for you if you purchase our service:
- We submit your application and all required documentation to the government for you. Hand-delivery and hand-pickup is available for expedited visas if the service is vailable by the diplomatic mission. Please check timelines on order forms.
- We review every part of your application to ensure it is complete, accurate and mistake-free.
- We complete the application for you if you require it;
- We advise you of any additional steps you need to take and of any additional documentation you must provide;
- We advise you of any problems you may encounter from filing the application;
- We verify all supporting documentation prior to submission;
- We give you unlimited business-hours phone support from 8am-6pm EST;
- We respond to most questions within 1 business day;
- We track the status of your application for you;
- We notify you when your visa is ready.