Scammed by social influencer who colluded with both Canadian legal and illegal immigration consultants

maplevision

Hi, administrator, I suggest a reading on my blog before you think it's inappropriate. and please help move my thread to "General immigration" secition. sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, there, I'm new here, I want to share my experience of being scammed by social influencer who colluded with both RCIC R531231 Rong Mu and an UAP(Unauthorised Practitioner). .

I have filed a complaint to CICC on 1 Jan 2023, current stage: INVESTIGATION.
because my post is too long to be processed by this forum, please visit my blog.

canadageorge

Administrator
This story holds significant importance and merits attention, particularly from those residing outside of Canada. Reflecting on your experience, is there anything you would have done differently, given your current knowledge? We're considering writing an article that proposes solutions to prevent similar situations from affecting others, and your insights would be invaluable.

maplevision

This story holds significant importance and merits attention, particularly from those residing outside of Canada. Reflecting on your experience, is there anything you would have done differently, given your current knowledge? We're considering writing an article that proposes solutions to prevent similar situations from affecting others, and your insights would be invaluable.
Hi admin, I'm sorry for the delay in my response. I thought this thread had been deleted.
I exposed this fraud on YouTube and many other platforms. The scammers reported my video and articles to those platforms, and some of them were deleted or restricted from viewing in Canada, such as my YouTube video.
I have filed two complaints against RCIC R531231 Rong Mu and the UAP on January 6, 2023. Until now, my case status is still "under investigation." The FAQ on the CICC official website states that the whole process varies from 3 months to 3 years, so all I can do is wait.
I really appreciate your reply.

maplevision

Please feel free to quote my blog, if you need anything further more, please contact me by the email I registered with my account.