Immigroup is committed to maintaining the privacy of clients and recognizes the need for the appropriate management and protection of any personal information provided to us. This includes rules on the collection, storage, use, and retention of your personal information as follows:
- Collection: Immigroup collects personal information about clients in order to render the service they have paid for by filing applications on their behalf. We limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for the purpose of filing clients’ application or to comply with legislation.
- Accuracy:Immigroup will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses is accurate and complete. All individuals providing personal information have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information to ensure accuracy before any application is submitted to government authorities.
- Storage: Immigroup will securely store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
- Retention: Immigroup has established a retention period for all personal information collected in compliance with the regulatory bodies of legal professionals in Ontario.
- Disclosure: Immigroup will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees or any third party, unless the effected individual consents. Personal information is never sold to other parties.
- Access: Immigroup promotes clients’ right of access to personal information about themselves. We will provide access to any information upon request according to established procedures.
- Note: Access to any record may be subject to the payment of any fee required according to Immigroup policy such as requesting a copy of a file.
- All employees who in any way handle or manage personal information have acknowledged and agreed to adhere to our Code of Conduct regarding Privacy and any procedures that support that code.
Information on Ontario’s privacy rules is also available from:
Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario
Information and Privacy Commissioner/Ontario
2 Bloor Street East, Suite 1400
M4W 1A8, Canada
Last updated: November 28, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a thirdparty to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Thirdparty cookies In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various thirdparties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following thirdparty websites: