Marrying and Sponsoring a British Overseas Citizen from the Falkland Islands

Table of Contents

Listen to this article

Marrying and Sponsoring a British Overseas Citizen is the same process, no matter where they live. Lear more about sponsorship:

Sponsor British Overseas Spouse

Emergency Information for Canadians in the Falkland Islands

There is no Canadian diplomatic mission in the Falkland Islands. For consular assistance contact the below mission in London (UK). For emergencies, contact British authorities.

Macdonald House, 38 Grosvenor Street,

London W1K 4AA,

England, United Kingdom

Telephone: 44 (20) 7258-6600
Fax: 44 (20) 7258-6533
E-mail: [email protected]

View Larger Map


The Government of Canada’s Travel Alerts for the Falkland Islands

Have someone from our team call you back and answer all your questions.

Also find these contents interesting