Search results

1. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Yes. I too got rejected just about 15 days back. Can I have your email to which I can send my phone contact so that we can speak quicly
  2. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Any news, update or valuable inputs for me please ? Thanks Chellamani
  3. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

No. Still under processing is what is the update I get from the VSF Office who allow the calls to check the status of the application.
  4. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

My application for PRTD is still in process at the Embassy, as per my call with the VSF Office. In case of the interview and card pickup, IRCC-Etobicoke has written that, since I missed the earlier deadline, it may schedule another date by a queuing process. Not sure how and when this may...
  5. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear Gaurav, Is this last message with a ques for me or for Soni ? Thank U
  6. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Continuing on my last thread, I have applied for PRTD which is in process. I would be thankful for your feedback. Thanks and regards
  7. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear Gaurav, In a way your query has direct relevance to my case. I have not fulfilled the RO, but have been called for an interview. What will be their ques and the nature of the decision ? Thanks. Chellamani
  8. C

CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION

Dear All, My wife had applied for citizenship after fulfilling all conditions. After about 10 months, she recd a letter in Sep 2022 asking her to do finger printing. She did it at a private approved agency who said that it will send the results to RMCP (Royal Mounted Canada Police) directly...
  9. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear Soni, Would like to hear from you and speak to you.. My email is [email protected] Awaiting your response please... Thanks Chellamani
  10. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear Soni, I would be quite thankful if we can speak, as I have something common to share and exchange views pls.. Can you pls send me your email and cell no details pls ?? thanks and regards, Chellamani Reply Report
  11. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear Soni, Can you pls send me your email and cell no details pls as I would like to speak to you quickly.. thanks and regards, Chellamani
  12. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Not still.. I was called in for an interview at Toronto on Aug 3, 2022. Since I am out of the country, I couldn't make it and I have applied for the PRTD. I need to check, after receiving the PRTD, how to proceed further with the meeting of IRCC officials at Toronto.
  13. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Would appreciate responses to my above post. Thanks.
  14. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear All, At last, after expiry of 3 years and 2 months, I have received a letter from IRCC asking me to come for an interview and card pick-up at its Etobicoke Office on August 3, 2022. However, I am out of the country and just a day before receipt of this letter, I have applied for the PRTD...
  15. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

I had posted the above request quite sometime. Can the members please throw some light and hints to help me ?? Thanks.
  16. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

It has been ovr 4 months since I last wrote on this forum. My case histry is well stated earleir. I have not still heard anything at all, although whenever I call IRCC, they keep repeating the same like a parrot the following: 'Your card is ready to be printed at Hamilton office and you will...
  17. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear All, There is a form IMM5475 that can be filled while the application is in process. The Form authorises the applicant to give the right to someone to the information that IRCC can share. My questions: 1. If I fill in that form and send thru webform authorising someone in Canada, can...
  18. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear Moon and others, On my latest call with IRCC, it informed me that it has decided to change the status of my case from 'Pickup' to 'Delivery to my address'. Of course this is oral and there is no update on my online status. But the call attendant did not give any indicative timeframe and...
  19. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear Moon, Adding further- What sort of ques are likely at the ineterview during the pick up session ? Any tough ones from IRCC ? What one should be ready with or prepared for ? Would be thankful for your feedback on the recent query and the previous one.. Thanks Chellamani
  20. C

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear Moon, One more thing if you can tell me kindly: Have they specified what needs to be done and what documents to be brought for the pick-up visit ? Whether any originals are required and any other requirements ?? Thank U Chellamani