Canadian Citizenship Day Credits


New Member
my pre-PR work permits says “does not confer temporary resident status” it was only open work permit ! can I use as a credit those days towards my citizenship ?

Riley Haas

Staff member
I actually have no idea. My guess is no, they don't, because of the text you quoted. But I suggest speaking to an RCIC or a lawyer to confirm. (Or you could call IRCC at 1-888-242-2100 to see if they could answer your question.)