Citizenship application

Miguel22

I applied for my citizenship on august 2019, it says everything is in progress, my friend applied on January 2020 and he already did the test. When I check my application status it shows that the last time my application was updated was April 23 2021. Don’t know what to do about it.

karabednar

I applied for my citizenship on august 2019, it says everything is in progress, my friend applied on January 2020 and he already did the test. When I check my application status it shows that the last time my application was updated was April 23 2021. Don’t know what to do about it.
Hello, Normally Citizenship application takes 14 to 15 months in most cases & this the just an application process wait time. the overall process time with the whole information is more than that. We all know that in early 2020 due to covid 19 many of the applications are still in process.

Last edited by a moderator:

seeker7

Hello everyone,
One of the questions in the citizenship application is
Have you ever held travel documents or passports during your 5-year eligibility period?
Other than the passport what other travel documents should we upload here.
I have been in the US previously. I have the visa page in the passport for a certain period. Then for the other periods, I have the I-797 and I 129 petitions.
Should I upload all of them? or just the visa is enough?
Anyone who had a similar situation pls help. Thanks