Degree from BC / no work experience / Ontario PR?

AustinGreyson

So I will finish my Masters in a university in BC & I'm planning to go to UofT toward a PhD degree. I don't have any previous work experience (does 2 years being research and teaching assistant count?). The only thing I will have is a degree from a BC-based university. Can I start my PhD in UofT, right after finishing my MASc, and apply for PR simultaneously?

Thanks,

AustinGreyson

So I will finish my Masters omegle discord xender in a university in BC & I'm planning to go to UofT toward a PhD degree. I don't have any previous work experience (does 2 years being research and teaching assistant count?). The only thing I will have is a degree from a BC-based university. Can I start my PhD in UofT, right after finishing my MASc, and apply for PR simultaneously?
thank you my issue has been solved

crocoyes6

you do not need Canadian work experience to apply for PR under express entry. However, if you are applying as a Federal Skilled worker under express entry then you need to demonstrate work experience in your home country or any other country for at least 1 year in a field that is listed in the acceptable NOC list.