Does rejection in study visa have any negative impact while applying PR through express entry.

avinash sharma

I am Avinash Sharma, 29 year old. Please confiem--
What are the possibilities of getting study visa if I have a work experience of 9 years post Bachelors. I have done Bachelors in Hospitality and after working in my field for couple of years I switched to Banking sector and have been working since 2013. Now, If I want to go for some Diploma courses in canada will my application be considered or not..
Also please suggest does any rejection in study visa will have an impact later on, If I apply for a PR through express entry program.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
To the best of my knowledge, as long as the school accepts you into their program and you can afford it, and you can show you can afford it and that you plan to return home after your education, being out of school that long should not affect your application.

A study permit refusal shouldn't affect an FSW (express entry) application.

Rejection will not have any negative effect on the next applications. You can apply for study visa again along with the rejected application form for quicker processing but remember No issues unless one is deported or got rejection due to some criminal case. You will definitely get a visa due to work experience, don't forget to attach experience letters to the application form