Field of study in case of secondary education


New Member
Can you please tell what “Field of study” should I select when my spouses level of education is secondary?


New Member
You can get a higher education. You have a secondary education after graduation. This education is not enough if you plan to find a high-paying job. If I were you, I would go to university and get a higher education. Now there are many universities where it is easy to enter and at the same time receive a scholarship. For example, I have seen good universities with high scholarships at I think you need to think about the university.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM