Foriegn worker got sick

Riley Haas

Staff member
If you are coming here as a permanent resident, you need to pay for three months of medical insurance before you will qualify for the provincial medical insurance coverage (in most cases).
If you are coming here to work temporarily you will need medical insurance to cover your visit, usually at least 1 year of coverage.
The insurance will cover some of your medical costs.