Hola Mexico!


New Member
Hi, I am a Quebecers and I am planning to marry a wonderful Mexican woman, and she got a little girl with her. I am planning to marry her inland.
Now she want to get in Canada the near future and we were wondering what she needs to get here, like papers and things like that. As a Mexican, she doesn't need visa, but we were wondering if i needed to do an invitation letter to get her accepted in Canada or is it as easy to get here as say, the Americans?

And next would be the things needed for the wedding and spouse sponsorship, Inland.

Merci :)

Riley Haas

Well-Known Member
It's not as easy as an American but she can travel here once she has the eTA. If she is rejected for the eTA you'll have to write her that invitation letter.

She should bring with her proof of single status.