Imm 5483

Ali97

Hello! I'm Ali from Kazakstan, I'm a senior in a high school and currently applying online for study permit outside of Canada. I have some questions about the process. Do I need to include the imm 5483 form to my online application form or its needed only if you apply on paper ? I also would like to know do I need to include any additional form or letter where I could explain why I want to go to Canada and why I've chosen this particular program. Thank you in a advance!

Riley Haas

Hi,
You don't need to submit the document checklist. It's just there to help.

What do you mean by an additional form or letter? You've been accepted a school, right?

Riley

Ali97

Hello!Thank you.Yes, I've already been accepted to college. I thought that I also need to write a letter to the visa officer where I will explain why I chose to study in Canada and include this letter to additional documents in my application.

Riley Haas

My apologies, it turns out you might (especially if it's on your checklist). Your "study plan" should include:
1. The reason you chose Canada for your studies.
2. The reason you selected the particular program.
3. The overall goal of your career.

Again, sorry. I didn't realize this was sometimes a requirement of student visa applications.

Riley

lashadJ

Hello,

Am applying for a study permit online and I've been trying to find the IMM1294 form but cant seem to I've tried downloading it but am still not able to for some reason when i click the link a PDF page shows up telling me to update my adobe even though i have the latest version of adobe already can you please help me out with this.

Riley Haas

If you're applying online, you complete everything through the online system on cic.gc.ca, do you not?

If you still want the file, email me at [email protected] and I'll email you a copy.

Riley