Residence permit revocation and Section 2 (b) in Canada visa form

AspireP

Hello Members ,

I need little help as I'm confuse about Canada visa form section 2 (b) Have you ever been refused admission or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

I was studying in Estonia 2 years course and got residence permit after 1 year I left course and return back to my country .

Later on I received email that my residence permit is revoked and termination mail from college .I left country before email .

Do I need to mention this in section in 2 (d).

Is Revocation of Residence permit is same as order to leave ?

I didn't receive any letter to leave I received Just an Email it was about that my certificate has changed .

Any Help regarding this matter will be much appreciated

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
I am not a lawyer or Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, so take what I say with a grain of salt: if you had already left the country this would seem to not fit the question so you should be able to answer "No". But you need to be careful about this. Presumably your residence was revoked because you left, right?

AspireP

No I left country because college was not supporting me , I was not able to attend 1 exam and they wanted me to give exam next year so even if i wont left I cant continue because in order to continue study student need to pass all the exams each year . After conversation with college they didnt take any step to support all they were saying to talk the teacher request them to take exam At that time there was holidays so teachers didnt reply my mail Hence i got depressed a lot because no body was listening to me college was saying contact teacher and teacher was not replying to me . Hence i decided to give up before they strike my name from college . I inform college that I'm going back to my country and took letter of leave from them . I didnt travel back after that .Later I got email from college because you didnt pass required exam we are informing ministry to cancel your residence permit .

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Again, I am not a lawyer or RCIC, but I think this is a separate circumstance than the one in the question. I hope that helps.