Applying for ESTA - VWP


New Member
Hi everyone, my country of birth became like 4 or 5 years ago a member of the VWP.
I Lost my Green card once due to not coming back to the USA for a long time, I also overstayed a visitors visa once as well before my country was part of the visa waiver program. I now want to go back to visit USA.
would I qualify for the VWP and be able to apply for ESTA to enter the USA or would I need a Visa.