Applying for PR

EPaulia

My name is Eugene, and I have been in Canada, Alberta for almost 4 years.

I am an international student at the University of Calgary (Haskayne School of Business), studying business analytics with a minor in Data Science. I have completed my fourth year and am now transitioning to the fifth. I worked at Suncor for 1 year and 10 months as a Data Scientist, and this fall I am starting to work at Cenovus Energy as a Business Analyst, on an 8-month contract. My work arrangement at Suncor was mixed - part-time, full-time, and two semesters of Co-op. At Cenovus Energy, it will be a full-time Co-op.

I am concerned that due to constant work, I am losing time that I could use to apply for permanent resident (PR) status in Canada. I need advice on possible alternative ways to apply for PR after graduation, considering my work experience. I am looking for resources to get more information on this issue. Thank you.

JamesOyes

Good day all, I am James by name and starting a Canadian PRTD (parmanent residence travel document) for the first time from Nigeria. I have issues filling the document such as UCi, last place of residence and date of residence when I have not left Nigeria. I am filling it online any suggestion please as to navigate this process, thank you.