Brazilian History Teacher and College Educational Advisor, 4 kids and a wife; had a 419 score on Express Entry CRS Calculator. Any chance?

Leonardo Bartel

Phone
+5554933003836
Web
https://pay.kiwify.com.br/ZFZk7QU
Hello! I'm from Brazil and really want to live some time in Canada with my family.

I don't intend to live in Canada for the rest of my life, but it's a dream of mine (and my wife) to spend some years in this beautiful country. We are specially thrilled to live in Newfoundlands, as for we love Newfoundlander's history and culture.

I have a university degree as a History teacher here in Brazil, with more than 10 years of experience. I'm a College Educational Advisor as well, and have a small (yet very successful) business on Astrology counselling, which is remote.

I did a simulation on the Express Entry CRS Calculator that I found in a site (don't know if I can mention here), and I scored 419 there. My wife has two degrees, one is English Language and Literature and the other is Portuguese Language. She had 5 years of experience as a teacher. We have 4 kids.

Any chance we can get 3-4 years permission to live in Canada?

Thanks for the support!