Declaration of dependents

eisen.ria

I am presently working in Manitoba and I am now provincial nominee. As of the moment, I am hesitant to file my PR application because of these reasons.

1. I have a daughter in the Philippines aged 18 years old in my first wife and she doesn't want to participate in my application for PR, she does not want to pass her photos picture required upon the submission of documents to CIC and she doesn't want to participate in the future medical examination for PR. As of the moment, I found not contact her through her phone number, social media accounts and does not answer to any of my communications.

2. I have declared her in my provincial nominee application, should I declare her in the CIC form IMM 008 or the generic application form? And if I declare her in my generic application or IMM 0008 form, and her doesn't want to participate in the future medical examinations, does it affect my PR application?

3. Would CIC dis approve my PR application if I won't declare her in generic application or IMM 0008 and found discrepancies from my provincial nominee declaration for I declare her in my nomination?

4. What is the best thing to do before I submit my PR documents to CIC?

I am hoping that I would get best advises from you.. thank you!

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Eisen,
You need to declare her since you did already on an earlier application. If she is not coming along, and she will not get a medical, then she will be ineligible for PR, not you. You can write a letter explaining you have no contact with her, or cannot make contact, and attach it to your application.
If you do not include her, that could lead to problems with your application.

Hope this helps.