Express Entry Profile has expired

Asif Khokhar

Hi Everyone,

I created a profile and applied through express entry in 2019 but I didn't get any response and my profile got expire couple of months ago. But, now I am applying for study visa in Canada, and there is a question that "Have you applied for permanent residency for Canada in last 10 years". Therefore, I am not sure what should I write because I was in the pool for 1 year and I was assigned a "Profile Number" but not the "UCI", but now my profile has expired in January, so, I want to confirm what should I write because if I give wrong answer then they can reject my student visa for giving wrong information. Can anyone please help me to find this answer?

Thanks!

dmgqs17

Hi Everyone,

I created a profile and applied through express entry in 2019 but I didn't get any response and my profile got expire couple of months ago. But, now I am applying for study visa in Canada, and there is a question that "Have you applied for permanent residency for Canada in last 10 years". Therefore, I am not sure what should I write because I was in the pool for 1 year and I was assigned a "Profile Number" but not the "UCI", but now my profile has expired in January, so, I want to confirm what should I write because if I give wrong answer then they can reject my student visa for giving wrong information. Can anyone please help me to find this answer?

Thanks!
If you want to apply for a Canada express entry profile once more you can create it with us and get 100% results as per your requirements.
To apply and create your Canada express entry profile again: Contact us here: Canada Immigration Express Entry