File reviewed and referred to CPC-O due to outstanding Cost Recovery -GCMS notes for Visiting visa for my mother in law

thulac

We have applied visiting visa for my mother in law on April22nd 2023 and we haven't got any update.
Recently we requested GCMS notes and this is what we received,

"File reviewed and referred to CPC-O due to outstanding Cost Recovery"

Kindly let me know how to proceed from here.I have paid full application fee and I am not sure what they meant by Outstanding cost recovery.Isn't it something for work permit visa?
Kindly advise

chikiban

Phone
We have applied visiting visa for my mother in law on April22nd 2023 and we haven't got any update.
Recently we requested GCMS notes and this is what we received,

"File reviewed and referred to CPC-O due to outstanding Cost Recovery"

Kindly let me know how to proceed from here.I have paid full application fee and I am not sure what they meant by Outstanding cost recovery.Isn't it something for work permit visa?
Kindly advise
Hi, I applied visitor visa for my mother on April 21 2023 and I see the same comment on my mom's GCMS notes. Please let me know if you find something. Thank you

thulac

I called them and all they can provide was that the status is still in progress!!We can see the same information in Application tracker too

chikiban

Phone
I called them and all they can provide was that the status is still in progress!!We can see the same information in Application tracker too
Can you see the 'CPC-O due to outstanding Cost Recovery' in Application tracker? If so, where? Thanks