How to present my work exp in Express entry?

Aarthi

Phone
Email
[email protected]
Hi All,
I have 9 years of experience from 2007 till Mar 2017.After that took break for maternity.
- First I worked a company,10 years back which is closed now.Designated as software engineer (developer)
- Next joined in systems analyst designation in ABC company,with its payroll worked in XYZ company in business analyst role.worked here for 1.5 years.
- Again moved to ABC company and worked in its project in systems analyst role(developer) worked for 2.8 years.
- Finally resigned ABC company and joined XYZ company as business analyst worked there for 2.4 years.

Following are my questions:

1.The gap in my experience after 2017,will it be acceptable in Canada to search/get job?
2. Should I present my first company's exp?
3. I have performed different roles through one company's payroll (employment).How should I enter this in Express entry profile?Should I enter ABC company twice and the 2 different roles in each?
4. Hope for business analyst the NOC is 2171.(But found that the description last statement I have not performed i.e. to create policies and procedures)
5. I am not sure of the NOC code of systems analyst - is it 2171or 2173 or 2175.
2171 - Information System Analyst and consultant
2173 - Software Engineers and designers
2174 - Computer programmers and Interactive media developer
2175 - Web designers and developers

Please clarify me.

Hi All,
I have 9 years of experience from 2007 till Mar 2017.After that took break for maternity.
- First I worked a company,10 years back which is closed now.Designated as software engineer (developer)
- Next joined in systems analyst designation in ABC company,with its payroll worked in XYZ company in business analyst role.worked here for 1.5 years.
- Again moved to ABC company and worked in its project in systems analyst role(developer) worked for 2.8 years.
- Finally resigned ABC company and joined XYZ company as business analyst worked there for 2.4 years.

Following are my questions:

1.The gap in my experience after 2017,will it be acceptable in Canada to search/get job?
2. Should I present my first company's exp?
3. I have performed different roles through one company's payroll (employment).How should I enter this in Express entry profile?Should I enter ABC company twice and the 2 different roles in each?
4. Hope for business analyst the NOC is 2171.(But found that the description last statement I have not performed i.e. to create policies and procedures)
5. I am not sure of the NOC code of systems analyst - is it 2171or 2173 or 2175.
2171 - Information System Analyst and consultant
2173 - Software Engineers and designers
2174 - Computer programmers and Interactive media developer
2175 - Web designers and developers

Please clarify me.
Those documents include the following:
  1. Employment contracts.
  2. Promotion letters.
  3. Paystubs.
  4. Pictures of you at work.
  5. Sworn declarations from former colleagues.