IN CANADA REFUSED BECAUSE OF BANK STATMENT

MYKAKAREN12

Am a pending refugee claimant.
I applied for Healthcare workers pathway earlier this year. I submitted over 2,000 hours from different agencies.
In September 2021, The officer sent letter requesting for my bank statements. T4, notice of assessment and letters from all the homes i have worked .
I submitted all this documents but to my surprise. I received a refusal letter on Monday.
The reason the officer said is because he couldn't verify my bank statements.
All the money on my paystubs correspond with my bank statement.

I contacted my bank. After checking my account, the lady told me they don't have any information about anyone trying to contact them. The lady at the bank also said they cant disclose my banking information to a third-party for privacy reason.

Am just confused. Don't know what to do.
Is what the lady told me the truth?

What could have went wrong with my application.
Pls advice and thank you

Do Immigration Canada has the legal right under the law to verify or request my bank statement details from Canadian banks?

canadageorge

Administrator
You need to find an accountant and get them to clean things up. The accounting industry is a regulated industry and a letter from them would hold all the weight in the world.

shikha.sharma

Yes. Because of required strong profile. Canada invite those immigrants who has strong background and strong financial statements.