Level of Education for Express Entry

Emily_Seeger

Phone
Email
[email protected]
Can I apply for express entry for "two or more certificates diplomas or degrees" having ECA from UToronto for a 4-year degree and 6-month post-graduate? It asks for "years" when putting my PG on the profile. Can I select "1" for the PG?

In the world of training, it's a journey with its fair share of challenges and rewards. Speaking of studies, one of the biggest hurdles for me has been marketing assignments. Sometimes, it feels like decoding a complex puzzle. To give my grades a boost and tackle these marketing challenges, I've found EduBirdie's service https://essays.edubirdie.com/marketing-assignment-help to be a valuable resource. Their expert guidance and support have made a real difference in my assignments, even though I'm not majoring in marketing. So, when it comes to Express Entry and educational requirements, it's crucial to have resources to help with your academic journey. How about the rest of you? What are the difficulties you face in your studies, and how do you tackle them? Let's exchange ideas!
When adding your educational qualifications to your Express Entry profile, you should indicate the precise number of years each of your certificates reflects. If you have a 4-year bachelor's degree and a 6-month post-graduate certificate, put "4" for the bachelor's degree and "0.5" for the post-graduate certificate in the years of study completed.