medical doctor looking for anwers

Hello everyone. I trying to get insights as to what my chances are to immigrate to Canada, i am 45 years old, medical doctor with a master in public health . I have been working for the last 10 years in administrative position, i have a wife and 2 kids , i dont have any job offer, work experience nor studies in Canada.
i did some online test to check my possibilities and got 2 different opinions from the law firm, one saying that appear to satisfy the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). and another saying i dont fill the criteria.
Can anybody give me an opinion on the issue.

IMMIgroup

Get Answers!
Staff member
Phone
+1-416-962-2623
Web
https://immigroup.com
Email
[email protected]
This is a great question; I think someone should make it easier to find out. The problem is with all the provincial nominee and federal programs; it's just not easy. Also, it's hard to trust a law firm because you may be thinking they have strong monetary motives.

1. Start by looking at the Express Entry Program and try finding a tool the government offers. I think this could be one: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigratio...migrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

2. Read about PNP programs; I would search each provincial government website and check to see if they have anything to offer.

The thing is, you are a doctor, and especially family doctors in remote locations of Canada are in high demand. The bad news is, do you meet Canadian standards? Most don't, and you need to find out what it takes to get licensed. Here I would email or call some regulatory bodies for doctors. Here is an example: Saskatchewan Regulatory Bodies (I picked Saskatchewan because when I search on Google, it said they have the highest shortage of doctors.

The last option is to pay someone to do some research for you. Here you can use Immigroup, but again before you do, it's a good idea to dig in on your own first.

Good luck,

P.S. what is your location? Also, come back and tell us what you found out.