My college added 3 more courses by their own at the end of my studies

gsagar3264

So, i was supposed to pass out my college last month, but my college added 3 extra courses to my study plan that i would need to complete before getting the final transcript. All my friends who were studying with me don't have any added courses to their study plan. and without the final transcript i can not apply for my Work permit ( i am currently on a study permit). I tried contacting my college, but they respond too slowly.

Any suggestions what should i do in this case ?

Thank You

Emily_Seeger

Phone
Email
[email protected]
So, i was supposed to pass out my college last month, but my college added 3 extra courses to my study plan that i would need to complete before getting the final transcript. All my friends who were studying with me don't have any added courses to their study plan. and without the final transcript i can not apply for my Work permit ( i am currently on a study permit). I tried contacting my college, but they respond too slowly.

Any suggestions what should i do in this case ?

Oh, dealing with unexpected courses in the final stretch of college is a real struggle. I've been there, facing the challenges of balancing coursework and maintaining grades. One lifesaver for me has been Edubirdie's literature review writing service. When those surprise courses hit, crafting in-depth literature reviews can feel overwhelming. This service https://edubirdie.com/literature-review-writing-service not only lightened the load but also elevated the quality of my research, giving my grades a much-needed boost. How about your experiences with unexpected twists in your academic journey? Any go-to strategies or tools that have helped you navigate through these challenges? Let's swap stories and tips on surviving the last leg of college!
Having more courses added to your study schedule without warning can be annoying, especially if it affects your application for a work permit and graduation.