Replacing lost visitor visa


New Member

I had Indian passport with valid temporary resident visa (TRV) or visitor or tourist visa, and it has been lost recently. The visa was issued by Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. I have never entered Canada before.
Can I use IMM 5009 form to replace my visitor visa?
I have checked the form, and temporary resident documents can requested for replacement but there is no mention of temporary resident visa (TRV) only temporary resident "permit" has been mentioned.