Returning to Canada after been issued 1 year exclusion.

Hey guys, I’ve posted in here once before and received amazing advice. Looking for more of the same.
(Quick little debriefer)

I moved to Canada from Australia in 2017 on a two year working holiday visa. Was only planning on staying six months but ended up meeting my now fiancé and stayed alot longer.
I overstayed my visa and was given a one year exclusion from Canada on December 15th 2022.
I’ve now been back in Australia away from my fiancé and our family since that time. And it’s killing me.
My fiancé just came to visit me in Australia for five week, and in that time she has fallen pregnant. Which is probably one of the most exciting things that’s ever happened to me.

I need to be back in Canada. As soon as humanely possible.

My fiancés mum knows the MP of British Columbia who works in Ottawa, so we reached out recently to see if there was anything they could do to help. His assistant offered her help. She reached out to the IRCC and asked about my situation. The IRCC agent said she did not see anything on my file that would prevent me from returning to Canada. (Keep in my mind I was issued a one year exclusion on December 15th 2022). I thought this was strange but it gave me some hope. If an IRCC agent does not see anything like that on my file, Would it give me problems if I was to return to Canada almost immediately? Or would that be a problem with the CBSA upon arrival at the airport customs?
Would an exclusion order appear on my file in the IRCC systems?
Either way what is the quickest way for myself to return to Canada as SOON as I can.