sponser to love

jeeet

i am from india i met a woman on internet she is Canadian and we fall in love each other and we are deciding to marriage,she has her own business in Canada and living there and own house,i want to know which way would be best for us to get married and for me to visit canada fast and easy,so guide me about that please thank you so much :)

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
If you can get a visa to Canada, you can come here and then marry her in Canada. If you stay here while she sponsors you, it will take over 2 years and you will not be able to appeal a refusal.

If you marry in Canada or in India but she sponsors you while you are in India, it will take approximately 19 months, but you can appeal a refusal.

Hope this helps.

jeeet

thank you for reply i want to know where would be better to marry In canada or in india court marriage? all i want to be with her if i am living with her and she can provide me job coz she has own business and also restaurant so next procedure i am okay to wait as long as i am with her i would rather wait for the procedure living with her in canada than here in India

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
If the language of the Indian court marriage is English (I am assuming it is...) then that isn't an issue. The marriage certificate needs to be translated into English or French if it's not in either language, and that's a hurdle. I believe it also needs to be "authenticated" for use internationally. So those are the advantages of marrying in Canada.

If you want to work for her, you should do inland, as you can apply for an open work permit (but cannot work until you get the permit).