When you go to IRCC’s Sponsorship pages in order to download your application package – found here after scrolling down the page to where it says Get your checklist, forms, and instructions – you will see a drop-down menu like this:
Nervous about your immigration application? Let Immigroup’s licensed professional consultants or lawyers review your paperwork. Call or email today and sleep soundly tonight.
In the first place, select who you are sponsoring from the first drop-down menu:
In our example we choose My Spouse seeing as they are already married.
Next you have to choose your principal applicant’s country of origin. In this case, it’s Brazil.
In addition, if you need to submit documents issued from another country you have to click on the third drop-down menu, as follows:
Here we’ve imagined that Carmen Miranda needs an updated passport or other document from Portugal, so we’ve chosen Portugal.
Finally, click on the Get checklist and forms button to get your customized package.
If you don’t follow this process and just get general versions of the required forms you may get the incorrect of the forms or be missing documents required for principal applicants from certain countries.
So it is extremely important to go through this process just to confirm you have the right forms.
Still not convinced using Immigroup can make your immigration experience less stressful? Try this experiment.
- Call the government immigration office at 1-888-242-2100. (I recommend at least 10 minutes of meditation or prayer or mindfulness exercises before you start).
- See how quickly you get through and how helpful the agent(s) is(are).
- Then call us at 1-866-760-2623 and note the difference.
If you’ve found this article helpful, please leave a review in the comment section below
- How to find an honest lawyer in Canada? - January 17, 2022
- Do-it-yourself Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) - January 1, 2022
- How to apply for an American passport for a child from Canada - December 27, 2021