Canadian travel document application is for permanent residents who are outside Canada and who do not have a valid permanent resident card to return to Canada. Travel documents are issued to permanent residents abroad to provide proof to a transportation company that the holder is entitled to re-enter Canada as a permanent resident.
|Am I eligible for a Canadian Travel Document? | What are the issues we can help you with? | Our Services|
In order to be eligible, you have to:
- be a permanent resident of Canada;
- be outside of Canada at the time of the filing of your Canadian Travel Document Application;
- not be under an effective removal order;
- and not be a Canadian citizen or a registered Indian under the Indian Act.
We can help you if:
- You are stranded overseas without your PR Card.
- You have stayed out of Canada for a few years.
- You have already submitted your Permanent Resident Card application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada but you urgently need to go on a trip and need to return without any problems.
We will help you with:
- Completing your application and advising you which supporting documents you will require. This will ensure that all requirements are met.
- Giving information on up-to-date regulations and requirements.
- We will provide you with the Canadian embassy's location, the times of operation, and other requirements prior to you filing the Travel Document application.
A. Travel Document - Regular Service
|Step 1||Place your order by choosing the clicking on the "Print Application" button. You could download the Travel Document application package once payment has been processed.|
|Step 2||Complete the forms.|
|Step 3||Fax us the forms for a review prior to submitting your package to Immigroup. Our fax number is 416-640-2650.|
|Step 4||We will contact you to confirm everything is in order and assist you with any necessary supporting documents, or other requirements.|
|Service Fee||$ 250.00|
|Total CDN||$ 282.50|
|** Please note when you submit your paperwork at the consulate a Government fee of $50 needs to be paid.|
|* If you became a Permanent Resident prior to 1978 processing time may be longer.|
B. Permanent Residency - Status in Jeopardy
|If you are close to or have passed the required 1095 days outside of Canada to maintain your status as a Permanent Resident, then your Permanent Resident status is in jeopardy. We charge a higher fee because this file takes a lot more work. You have too much to lose, so our firm will do everything possible to submit a complete and thorough file.|
|Service Fee||$ 550.00|
|Total CDN||$ 621.50|
|**Please note when you submit your paperwork at the consulate, embassy or high commission, a GOVERNMENT FEE of $50 needs to be paid.|
Do you have questions? Please fill in the form.