Status Check Costs
- $500 for location of your application (in Canada)
- $750 for location of your application (outside of Canada)
Tip: Use Immigroup’s Research a Topic section to learn more or do it yourself.
Terms of Service:
- Your representative can only check the status of you application once a week.
- If we get no response after 30 days we will file CAIPS and FOSS notes.
- Maximum 3 letter request sent to the government first 6 months and 1 letter every 3 months is allowed.
- This service does not included taking over you existing immigration application. Extra fees will apply if you need your representative to respond to the government (example: They need extra documents).
How does it work?
- Once payment has been made your consultant will email you within 1-2 business day. They will request some documents from you and ask you to sign some forms.
- You need to mail/courier some documents to your representative.
- Your consultant will start tracking down your file and communicate with you by email or phone giving you weekly updates.
- Once they have found your application the service ends. You can still continue using your consultant by retaining
What can I expect from this service?
We typically see a few scenarios unfold:
- Approximately 25% of the cases are resolved within the first month.
- Most of the cases turned out to be a long-drawn-out grind of consistent checking and requesting.
- A small percentage of cases the consultant may advise the client to file a second application. This usually results in a second application being opened before the first application is ever located.