My CRS SCORE IS HIGHER THAN ALBERTA PNP DRAW SCORE BUT NOI WAS NOT SENT TO ME WHY?

Numan881

I got CRS SCORE OF 390 , I created express entry profile on July 2020 AND entered in pool. On Jan 28 2021 Alberta Pnp has made a draw of CRS score of 360 for NOI invitation but I didn't get any NOi mail from Alberta . I want to know the reason why I not get picked .My NOC IS 2132 MECHANICAL ENGINEERS

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
There could be any number of reasons: you don't qualify for the particular Alberta PNP for the draw, you didn't make your profile available to Alberta, or something else. I suggest you speak to an immigration consultant (RCIC) or a lawyer and have them look at your profile.

Numan881

I gave my profile to Y AXIS CONSULTANCY AGENCY , agent told me that Alberta has not issued any draws since 6months so there may be a chance that it picked pending profiles or profiles who applied before me .. Will that be the reason or is he just bluffing me

Numan881

I gave my profile to Y AXIS CONSULTANCY AGENCY , agent told me that Alberta has not issued any draws since 6months so there may be a chance that it picked pending profiles or profiles who applied before me .. Will that be the reason or is he just bluffing me

Ahmed

If, I Lived in NSW-Australia for 6 months, currently at the stage of ITA for Canadian PR and applied for Aus PCC,following the instructions at the IRCC web and got PCC which doesn't state Std disclosure which is the requirement stated at IRCC Web but state sub:Overseas Visa-Supply to a Country Other than Aus- Name check only . Can any one confirm if this is acceptable for E-APR Canada

mayera fayez

I got CRS SCORE OF 390 , I created express entry profile on July 2020 AND entered in pool. On Jan 28 2021 Alberta Pnp has made a draw of CRS score of 360 for NOI invitation but I didn't get any NOi mail from Alberta . I want to know the reason why I not get picked .My NOC IS 2132 MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
I have created a whatsapp group for all of us to connect and discuss about Canada Immigration and PR. Please DM or PM me and I will add you to the group.”