express entry

Please Help

I am trying to update my new express entry profile number and job seeker validation code but it keeps giving me an error message saying, "we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later and if the problem persists, contact the job bank team." How do I go about resolving this problem? I have tried updating with different users such as explorer, chrome, incognito but still the same message appears

karabednar

I am trying to update my new express entry profile number and job seeker validation code but it keeps giving me an error message saying, "we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later and if the problem persists, contact the job bank team." How do I go about resolving this problem? I have tried updating with different users such as explorer, chrome, incognito but still the same message appears
Hey, I think you should wait for some time maybe it has some technical issues in the visa office. But if you have an express profile number that wants to update & were trying it for a very long time & can’t get any validation code then I suggest two options. First is you can submit an online case-specific inquiry form or you should contact the IRCC Visa office they will definitely trying to resolve your issue regarding your validation code.

Salman

Hi
I'm from India I have completed my 3 years diploma in computer science engineering and I got selected college placement in samsung research institute noida as a assistant engineer in 2016 now I'm engineer in this company with my job I have also completed my bachelor and master in Computer applications from INDIRA GANDHI OPEN UNIVERSITY distance education so I'm eligible to apply in express entry I'm my experience added or not please advise me.