Canadian Visitor Visa rejected of purpose of visit (will not leave Canada)

Rick26

Hi,
I am an international student currently in my 2nd year. I am still in my country and not yet in Ottawa due to remote classes. I submitted an application for a visitor visa for my mother back in Dec 2020. I stated that she would accompany me and help me settle then leave after two weeks. A family friend of my parents' wrote an invitation later stating that my mother would be living at her place and that my mother would be bearing her own expenses. In the letter of intent, my mother said that she has a running business which is her primary source of income. My mother's passport which was used for the application expires on 31 July 2022. Since we thought that processing of the visa application might take even longer, she renewed the passport and submitted the new one via webform. Yesterday, Oct 18th 2021, we received a decision saying that the application was rejected. This is what was written:
"After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit."

I wanted to reapply and lay emphasis on the following:
1) My father and my younger sister won't be travelling with my mother.
2)Include financial statements of my mother's business
3)Include more personal assets of my mother
4)She has been to several countries but never had any issues with the law.

Can anybody please advise me whether it would be wise to reapply and what other improvements i could bring?
Thank you.