Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Hey guys, My wife is sponsoring me and my application is in process and want to add my children who currently lives in Nigeria. Does my wife require any certain amount of money in her Account?
    Riley Haas
    Riley Haas
    I responded to your other post
    i am charitha , from Sri Lanka, i want to know about canadaian express entry. i have MA degree in Public diplomacy my highest eductation and i hv 4 years experience in Hospitality Industry as Guest Relation , and i am 29 years of age. i would like to immigrate to Canada ..please help me as i need to know ECA and to evaluate my education WES as well
    John Immanuel
    For immigration to Canada, you should choose an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). An ECA is required to apply to certain IRCC programs. World Education Services (WES) is designated by IRCC to provide ECAs for degrees earned outside of Canada.

    With a WES ECA you can:
    Meet IRCC ECA requirements.
    Gain recognition for your education so you can pursue goals in Canada.

    Your WES ECA is valid for 5 years.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…