Application to sponsor and undertaking question

debz

Hi i am new to this site and hope someone can answer this question for me .My husband and i had a family class application inland in and decided to withdraw and apply outland now i am stuck on the application to sponsor and undertaking form page 3 question 5 where it states have you submitted a previous sponsorship application in respect of which a final decision has not been made.No decision was made on my application so how do i answer this question.any help to this would be great

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
You say "Yes," I believe. But you should provide a written explanation as to what you mean, i.e. "We submitted an inland application but withdrew it because..."

Hope this helps.

debz

HI thanks for your reply are you sure a written explanation will be enough as it also states if answered yes then the application will be returned unassessed.When we withdrew our application we were informed by mail that no further action would be taken on our application and we could reapply with a whole new package.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
I am not 100% sure, no. You can always call IRCC at 1-888-242-2100 and see if someone can tell you the answer. Or you could contact the local VAC.