Apply for Canadian PR as a high school Math teacher

Hi all,
I am a 40-year-old Australian high school Math teacher. I have taught in Australia for 7 years and I am currently teaching in California as a Math teacher. I am considering applying for Canadian PR and living in BC (Vancouver in particular).
I checked on CIC's website and I seem to be eligible for an express entry. However, my CRS score is 418, and an immigration attorney told me that I should apply for BC PNP but BC PNP doesn't seem to have teachers as a field that they need.

What should I do next?
Should I take care of the whole process by myself or hire an immigration attorney?

Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.
Thank you
Param

canadageorge

Administrator
Several immigration firms provide a service termed as 'document review'. Essentially, this service enables clients to complete all the paperwork and represent themselves during the application process, while also having a professional evaluate their documents prior to official submission.

Another perspective of this service could be likened to hiring a legal professional for a few hours specifically to scrutinize your completed work. Their expertise should aid in identifying errors or suggest improvements to enhance the application’s strength.

Take, for instance, our services here at Immigroup. We initiate our application review services starting at a fee of CDN$750, which includes a comprehensive 2.5 hours of review time. This duration suffices for about 90% of our clients, though the need for additional time may vary mainly on the quality of the initially completed application.

Hi all,
I am a 40-year-old Australian high school Math teacher. I have taught in Australia for 7 years and I am currently teaching in California as a Math teacher. I am considering applying for Canadian PR and living in BC (Vancouver in particular).
I checked on CIC's website and I seem to be eligible for an express entry. However, my CRS score is 418, and an immigration attorney told me that I should apply for BC PNP but BC PNP doesn't seem to have teachers as a field that they need.

What should I do next?
Should I take care of the whole process by myself or hire an immigration attorney?
This is not the end. You should explore other immigration routes, perhaps other programs or provinces. You can also research the requirements and capabilities on your own. Some choose to hire immigration lawyers to help, but the decision is yours. I once tried to use the literature review writing service, I found https://ca.edubirdie.com/literature-review-writing-service for this. Perhaps in this way you can try to write a good speech so that you are heard. The main thing is to keep looking for ways and don’t lose hope. Don't be afraid to look for additional ways to increase your CRS scores, such as improving your language skills or further education. Many people have gone through this.
Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.
Thank you
Param
For starters, you can try increasing your CRS scores. Prove your work experience, language skills and education. Next, research other Canadian immigration programs that may be right for you. It may be worth seeking advice from another immigration professional or exploring other immigration routes to British Columbia.