Applying for super visa on behalf of my parents


New Member

I'd like to apply on behalf of my parents for a Super Visa , as they are old.

-create an online account on cic
-fill up IMM5257 - is this the form I have to fill up ?
-supply the supporting documents
-have my parents give a submision letter authorizing me to fill up the online application
-at which step should they do the medical exam ?

Is there a number I can call at if I need help along the way , to make sure I am following the right steps ?

Riley Haas

Staff member
Hi, yes you want to use the same form. You can find the complete guide here:

You can try calling Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at 1-888-242-2100 to see if they will help you.

Otherwise, you would have to pay for assistance. We at Immigroup can help you. If you want to pay us for assistance, please call us at 1-866-760-2623 or email us at [email protected]

Hope this helps,