Applying from a country I’m not a citizen of

Xusama

Hello! I’m a Colombian citizen living legally in Panama with an expired residency ID. I applied for a renewal, but the list is too long because immigration offices in Panama got affected because of Covid-19. I got accepted into a college that starts in January, but I still haven’t applied because I don’t have my residence ID yet, and I’m running out of time to apply. What would you recommend me? Should I apply normally without showing my ID?

Creophagous

It's a little bit late but I have the same question. Maybe if I have a college acceptance, it may fix the situation...

MorraKaput

It's a little bit late but I have the same question. Maybe if I have a college acceptance, it may fix the situation...
I think it might help you but it's hard to connect with them. I also had a lot of problems with it when I wanted to join the university. It was my big dream because I'm from a little and poor country. I wanted to live in the biggest college towns as on this webpage and I was ready for all challenges. Now Covid is not as hard as it was year ago so you may fix your documents and try to get the citizen again.

MorraKaput

I think it might help you but it's hard to connect with them. I also had a lot of problems with it when I wanted to join the university. It was my big dream because I'm from a little and poor country. I wanted to live in the biggest college towns as on this webpage and I was ready for all challenges. Now Covid is not as hard as it was year ago so you may fix your documents and try to get the citizen again.
I don't know how to connect with them. Any suggestions?