Canadian citizen sponsoring international student with work -permit after graduation

I have never submitted one of these applications myself, as I'm just the webmaster, but my understanding is that when there is nothing on the form that fits your situation, a letter of explanation is usually the best answer.
Just for the information. I got my PR in 6 months from the point I applied! I made sure my all docs are in order and clear to understand. The cover letter helped a lot!! IInland application works faster

Toki

Yes, when I put my country from the list of countries, it says about labor book. Thanks, anyway:)
Hello,
I'm in the process of applying for sponsorship and I'm required to send the labor book as well. However, I cannot provide as I never worked back home. Did you find any information regarding this document?
I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

MorraKaput

Can someone be my sponsor but not marry me? How can I get this opportunity? I'm thinking about choosing between Israel and Canada for future life, so I found a lot of needed info about Israel for international students on the website here, but not much about Canada. Maybe someone here has any materials and sources on this theme? I have too many questions to make a thread so I would like to get your help guys!

MorraKaput

Can someone be my sponsor but not marry me? How can I get this opportunity? I'm thinking about choosing between Israel and Canada for future life, so I found a lot of needed info about Israel for international students on the website here, but not much about Canada. Maybe someone here has any materials and sources on this theme? I have too many questions to make a thread so I would like to get your help guys!
I found out that sponsor may not be married to me but it's still so less info