Canadian Citizenship Certificate

Baghir

Phone
Fedex can not locate my mail to passport service which has original of my Citizenship Certificate. I had to leave the country now and can not return as PR was cut during Oath.

What is the best way to obtain a new Certificate and does Embassy support with this

IMMIgroup

Get Answers!
Staff member
Phone
+1-416-962-2623
Web
https://immigroup.com
Email
[email protected]
You can call the embassy and ask for an emergency Travel Document (it's like a passport but typically only used to get you back into Canada).

At the same time, you need to file for a citizenship certificate replacement. The only significant issue here is the regular replacement will take 16 months (click here to see the timeline).

The way around this is by putting a request of urgency on your application. If done correctly, it will take 2-6 weeks for the replacement. Here is some info about this topic, click here (scroll down to "urgent processing."

The last thing you should do is call IRCC and make sure your urgent request will work (it depends on your request and the documents you submit). Click here for IRCC info

P.S. I hope FedEx finds your certificate, in my experience, it could take a few weeks, but in most cases, they find the package.

Baghir

Phone
Thanks, I understand you provide services to support through the process. What is the best way to discuss and initiate it

Kishore

Hello,
Did any one gave oath ceremony in November? I gave it on November 23 but still haven’t received citizenship certificate. On December,01 tracker showed “congratulations your are Canadian Citizen your application has closed” but now it show Oath ceremony is in progress again. Did anyone experienced this situation. Please help.
Thanks

sab_nik

Hello, Did anyone took oath of citizenship in 1st week of June and still waiting? I took oath on 1st June- Mississauga office and still waiting. Every time I call IRCC they just say it's still not mailed out plz be patient. My signed oath form is already added to my file. My tracker is still in progress since the day of oath invite update - 25th May; I have called, sent web-forms and emails so many times, but they just don't bother to mail it out. Please advise what should I do, it's been 6 weeks since oath!