Canda Visit Visa

rizwan

Hi, I am indian, working in Saudi Arabia Since last 7 Years. My relatives permanent resident of Canada. I want to visit Canada on my Vacation. They are ready to send me invitation letter and ready for all expenses of living ( food , home for stay etc.). in my Saudi account monthly salary transfer statement is around 1500CAD - 2000 CAD. I read you said around ''$3000-$7000'' .

But I don't have amount to show officer, is it necessary to show amount if even they are ready to be sponsor including all expenses.

I can effort only tickets for both side (arrival & departure.) my company will not give me any kind of letter or support in this regard. Can I get the visit Visa?

Thanks for your support.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
So, if you can get a letter from your relatives saying they will pay for your trip (and showing how) this should be enough to get them to accept a lower amount of money. In the letter they send you they should mention you will be staying with them (so no hotels) and that they will be providing you meals (no or few restaurants).

The visa is up to the officer reviewing your application. And, particularly before the border fully opens, it will be tough to get.

rizwan

Thanks for your feed back.

Yes My relative saying that they will pay all expenses for my trip and they will mention in the invitation letter that they will provide me meals and will be stay with them, as they are well settled and have big house there.

As you said this letter is enough to get them to accept a lower amount of money.
know I want to ask you, please tell me what documents I need ? as I said before my company never help or provide me a letter or any help.

please let me know what documents I need as per my background, if I received the invitation letter from my relatives.
or can I visit from India once I went for the vacation to India?
which way is better ?

Please suggest me a proper way to success in this regard.

Thanks for your support.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have pay stubs from the company? Because if you don't have a contract, and your company won't write you a letter saying you're employed, you can show some pay stubs. For example you could take one from last week, one from six months ago, and one from a year ago and basically show that the same company has employed you since.

I don't think it matters if you travel to India first, as long as you show up in Canada for the time stated in your invitation letter. You may need to show deeper connection to Saudi Arabia, though, like a lease or something.

rizwan

i am very thankful and appreciate your feedback.

I am receiving my salary in my bank account. I can show bank statement.

I can request to my company to provide a request letter for the bank to open an new account, in which they will mention that I am employee of the company & my monthly salary

usually they are providing this letter in Arabic format. with stamp of company. so i will go to legally translation office and translate it in English.

so as I said above, letter to the bank and 6 months bank statement is enough for the subjected purpose ?

Kindly reply

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it should be, as far as I know. (Keep in mind I am not an immigration consultant, just the forum admin.)