Chances of approving visitor visa during pandemic

benjaminfaustino

Good day,

I'm planning to visit my Girlfriend who's an international student. She live with her Auntie who's a permanent resident. They will be providing an invitation letter or support letter stating that they will shoulder all my expenses during my stay. The other reason for visiting her is for reunification, and attending her graduation day. The question is, what are the chances that my visitor visa will be approved? I'm from the Philippines.

Thank you!

mr.preetsingh

Good day,

I'm planning to visit my Girlfriend who's an international student. She live with her Auntie who's a permanent resident. They will be providing an invitation letter or support letter stating that they will shoulder all my expenses during my stay. The other reason for visiting her is for reunification, and attending her graduation day. The question is, what are the chances that my visitor visa will be approved? I'm from the Philippines.

Thank you!
The chances are good now. Since IRCC has requested applicants to re-apply after Sept 7.
This purely means, they are re-opening the Visitor Visa Process for everyone.

karabednar

Good day,

Thank you!
Hey, If your girlfriend’s aunt is a Permanent resident & she will be providing you with the invitation letter then there will be more chances for your sponsorship visa approval. There are some required documents you have to submit for your sponsorship visa. You should submit the whole information that where will you live who will be managing your living expense. you have to submit the proof that you will be living between that much of time period & will return before the given time period finish. This will increase your chances to get your sponsorship visa easily. :)