Convicted of a crime in United States, can't be admissable to Canada

Victor Perez

New Member
+52 8713876294
[email protected]

I was convicted of a crime in the United States more than 15 yrs ago, it was simulataneous possesion of drugs and firearms in which I did time in prison and after that got deported back to Mexico. Been trying to obtain an ETA in order to visit clients in Canada because of my current job but have been denied ETA twice even after providing all documents that I was asked for... what is the next step? how can this be solved?