Documents Replacement in Madagascar?


New Member
My cousin is here in Madagascar and during her stay, she lost her Canadian PR card. How she can apply from here to replace it from here? By the way she still want to stay here another two and halrf month.

Riley Haas

Staff member
Your cousin will have to apply for what is called a permanent resident travel document, a one-time PR replacement with which they can return to Canada. Your cousin will have to prove their permanent resident status in Canada and their identity in order to get the document:
We have information on this as well: and of course you can contact us if you wish for paid assistance.