Error in my Previous work permit application

geetha

Hi Members
I am applying for my work permit extension inside Canada. While applying we noticed we failed to mention the refusal of my C1D visa in my previous application.
Does that have any negative impact in my current extension?
Can anyone please give your advice.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure.

I am just the webmaster and have never completed these forms - do they ask you to declare if you've ever been refused a visa to the US?

geetha

I'm not sure.

I am just the webmaster and have never completed these forms - do they ask you to declare if you've ever been refused a visa to the US?
Nothing like that. I got approved after that and I worked in the cruise for 3 years.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly.

Was there anything in your initial application in which you were required to mention your American immigration status/history that far back? Because, if there wasn't, I don't know that there's an issue.

geetha

Exactly.

Was there anything in your initial application in which you were required to mention your American immigration status/history that far back? Because, if there wasn't, I don't know that there's an issue.
No it was a general question in last section like is there is any refusals or rejections of visa for you.