Form will not save as complete

Danielle271

I am applying for a new PR card as I have changed my name due to getting married. I have completed the application but the IMM 5444 form will not save as complete, even though I have checked through it over and over. Each time I do the answers on page 3 are blank again as if they did not save each time. I cannot submit my application until this saves! Please help!

Cara

I am applying for a new PR card as I have changed my name due to getting married. I have completed the application but the IMM 5444 form will not save as complete, even though I have checked through it over and over. Each time I do the answers on page 3 are blank again as if they did not save each time. I cannot submit my application until this saves! Please help!
I have the exact same issue! I've tried removing other details and adding them again as if it's new - I have no idea how to get this to work, and it's the only thing left stopping me submitting. It completely wipes any and all answers I selected on page 3. If anyone has suggestions I'd love to hear them too!

Danielle271

I got it to work!!! My friend works in tech! I was using safari and he said try to open it in google chrome and it submitted right away, first try!! See if you can do it that way! Good luck!

Cara

I got it to work!!! My friend works in tech! I was using safari and he said try to open it in google chrome and it submitted right away, first try!! See if you can do it that way! Good luck!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - I was going crazy over this, and this solved the issue! I submitted my application this morning!! Thank you for the quick reply and to your tech friend!! I owe you both! :)