Franchisee Ownership to Immigrate

Aizyy

Hi,

I want to own a franchise of fastfood especially the ones that serve chicken products like KFC but owning KFC is way expensive. I was wondering about how much i need to invest for owing a fast food franchise in Canada and what are the best and economical options? Also want to start the process.

Thanks

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
How much you need to invest depends upon the province you are buying the franchise in. Each province has different rules about immigrating as a business owner.

Hi,

I want to own a franchise of fastfood especially the ones that serve chicken products like KFC but owning KFC is way expensive. I was wondering about how much i need to invest for owing a fast food franchise in Canada and what are the best and economical options? Also want to start the process.

Thanks
Agree with Riley, it depends upon province you are interested to set-up your business.
But the rough estimate in initial franchise fee for most fast-food franchises is approx. $40,000+ for popular brands like McDonald's, Subway, Pinkberry, Wendy's etc.

In my opinion, if you are willing to spend around $20,000+ then first set-up your own fast-food cafeteria to get to know the business possibilities in the area/province. Most fast-food franchises in Canada close down with 5 years after set-up due to significant losses. Kindly research a bit and then invest.