Getting applications checked out by a consultant.

hyltonmann

Hi there,

I am putting through an application in jan 2015 to sponsor my parents to come and live in Canada. I have filled out all the sponsorship forms, my parents have been collecting their police clearances, and filling out their forms etc. We feel we have covered all the bases and have all the supporting documents we need.
My question now is that I would like to have a consultant give the forms a once over to see if we have missed anything or made a mistake.
What would a consultant charge for this? I realize this is only part of what a consultant would usually do as part of their normal service, so was wondering if they perform this sort of abbreviated service.

regards Hylton

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
I will try to get you a quote as soon as possible. If you would like one sooner you can always call us at 416-962-2623 / 1-866-760-2623.

Sorry about the delay. We usually do the entire application so I have to double check on the pricing for a review.

hyltonmann

Thanks Riley. this does help.

As i said earlier I am putting through an application in jan 2015 to sponsor my parents to come and live in Canada. I have filled out all the sponsorship forms, my parents have been trying to collect their police clearances, and filling out their forms. We are just waiting for the police clearances to come from Zambia and Zimbabwe ( they both lived there for a few years in the 70's and 80's). Once these come through i'll come and get a review of our documents done.

The wait at this time is because the police clearances can't be older that 3 months when you submit them, and Zimbabwe and Zambian police clearances can take along time to come through. so we submitted early and are hoping we get them soon. (if the clearances can't be obtained from both countries is there another course of action?)

thanks again
Hylton Mann

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
Hopefully you get those clearances in time. And good luck. The spots go fast so you have to get your application there the day it they start receiving them.
Good luck!

hyltonmann

Hi Riley,

who do I contact at IMMI group for the consultation you quoted to me earlier in this post?
I would like to come in pretty soon as i have all my papers sorted.
Also do you have any idea if the applications will in fact open Jan 1 2015?
thanks Hylton

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Hylton,
You can call 416-962-2623 or 1-866-760-2623 and ask to book a consultation with Anthony. Mention you spoke to Riley and quote the amount. You can also email [email protected]. Or PM me your phone number and I will get him to call you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Riley