H&C for child benefit


New Member
Hi, my PR card expired last june 2019 , And i was not able to comply with the days required since i decided to finish my medical career in my country. But now i wanted to go back and live there , since all my family are there now . I have a canadian child ,can a child benefit be a valid reason or should i get a lawyer to handle this one ? How long does the h&c processing take with this kind of situation? Thank you.